Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Chandigarh – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER :
IISER – Anurag and Abhishek Mishra
- RUNNER UP :
Punjab Engineering College – Abhishek Bhambhu and Gursheel Singh
1. With which brand would you associate the riddle ‘Half circle full circle half circle A. Half circle full circle right angle A’?
A. Coca Cola
2. Which brand gets its name from “Horch” ?
3. Which brand is common to Nestle and Google?
A. Kit Kat
4. Identify the management principle depicted?
A. Maslow Hierarchy
5. Who was the title sponsor for IPL-2014?
6. Which brand of drinks gets its name from something that children make using paper?
A. Paper Boat
7. The motto of which fact finding Indian organisation is- “Industry, Integrity and Impartiality”?
8. With which brand would you associate ‘Walk the talk’ campaign?
9. What is a generic term for any tradable certificate or permit representing the right to emit one tonne of carbon dioxide or the mass of another greenhouse gas with a carbon dioxide (tCO2e) equivalent to one tonne of carbon dioxide?
A. Carbon Credit.
10. What word derives its origin from Old French for “small bag” means a small bag containing a perfumed powder or potpourri used to scent clothes and linens?
11. Identify the Ad?
12.What is Brazuco in Brazil?
A. FIFA WC-2014 Ball
13.What does BH stand for in SKBH where SK stands for Salman Khan?
A. Being Human
14. A question on campaign of a car company in India – “Grand new lingo”.
A. Hyundai, it was mentioned that the answer is a big Korean company in India.
15. What does A stand for in ASCIndia?
16. It was founded in 1945 by Burt and Irvy inGlendale, California. The company is known for its slogan, with the idea that a customer could have a different flavor every day of any month.The brand has a significant presence in Chandigarh was the hint.
A. Baskin Robbins.
17. A _________ is a type of self portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-held digital camera or Smart Phone. Fill in the blank.
18. Nutralite is a brand of which company?
Questions contributed by Gursheel Singh.