Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Chandigarh – Regional Finals Questions
- WINNER :
IISER – Anurag and Abhishek Mishra
- RUNNER UP :
Punjab Engineering College – Abhishek Bhambhu and Gursheel Singh
1. Which business term comes from the the Poker betting discs ?
A. Blue Chip Companies
2. Which company believes Aluminum is the future choice of packaging?
3. Sri Lanka is planning to fill trademark infringement against someone who is trying to put “SL” on his/her products as SL represent Sri Lanka. Who is this using their trademark ?
A. Sunny Leone
4. What promotional programe was created in 1972 by Western Direct Marketing for United Airlines. It gave plaques and promotional materials to members. It was quickly followed later by every airline as a promotional tool ?
A. Frequent-flyer program
5) Question on Dunlop
6) Roomster, Joyster, Yeti with which brands connected with?
1. This is is an American sports investment company. It is the parent company of Premier League football club ___________ ?
A. Liverpool Football Club.
2. Identify the company from the old logo.
3. What is being described?
4. Identify the campaign.
5. Identify the logo.
6. What is being described below?
A. BCG Matrix
A. Oral – B
Questions contributed by Hitesh Kamboj. Hitesh is is a Management Graduate who has a specialization in Banking and Finance. A Quiz enthusiast & keeps his passion for quizzing, going strong by running his own quizzing blog and Group Brand Trivia.