Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Indore – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER :
IIM Indore – Senajit Chaki and Arindam Paul
- RUNNER UP :
IGNOU – Ms.Deepti Singh and Ameya Tolanki
1. Expand LIBOR.
A. London Interbank Offer Rate
2. Which company gets its name from a Japanese word, which has a similar meaning to the English word “check” (Atari/Nintendo/Xbox)
3. Which is one of the biggest cartels in this world and controls the oil prices across the world?
4. Identify this company which has recently entered India.
A. Krispy Kreme
5. Which famous company from the world of paints was established in 1942 by Champaklal H. Choksey, Chimanlal N. Choksi, Suryakant C. Dani and Arvind R. Vakil?
A. Asian Paints
6. Which stock exchange is headed by Chitra Ramakrishna?
7. Which famous Indian is the author of the book “Fault Lines”?
A. Raghuram Rajan
8. Vishnu Ramakrishna moved to Mumbai in the 1930s and started a training centre for wrestlers. This is the origin of which Indian fitness chain.
9. Which company has launched perfumes named Skinn?
10. Ultratech is owned by which group?
A. Aditya Birla Group
11. Identify the drink from its old packaging
12. “Walk for Life” is a campaign by which insurance company?( ICICI/MaxBupa)
A. Max Bupa
13. Identify the person.
A. Roger Federer
14. This person is the CEO of which Indian company.
15. He was a multi mixer salesman(milkshake maker), and was surprised by a huge order of 8 multi mixers from a restaurant. Later, he bought the restaurant, and turned it into one of the biggest food chains in the world. Identify the person or the food chain.
A. Ray Kroc/Mcdonalds
16. Identify this person from Raymonds.
A. Gautam Singhania
17. Illustrated Weekly was published by which group?
A. Times of India
18. Roca, the world’s largest sanitary ware manufacturer has a JV with which Indian sanitary ware manufacturer?
Questions contributed by Mr. Arindam Paul.