Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Kozhikode – Preliminary Round Questions
IIM Kozhikode – Ms. Surbhi Verma and Utkarsh Rastogi
IIM Kozhikode – Ms. Sulanga Dutta and Prabhakar Kumar
1) Which company was founded by Colonel Harland S. in the early 1950s?
2) The Moto G was launched in India through an exclusive tie-up with which Indian e-tailer ?
3) Swirls is an offering by which brand ?
Ans: Kwality Wall’s
4) Viva Kerala FC was the former name of which present day football club in Kerala ?
Ans: Chirag United Kerala FC
5) Tamil actor Vijay has been their brand ambassador in Tamil Nadu and Kerala while they have signed up Mahesh Babu for Andhra Pradesh. Which retail jewellery chain is this ?
Ans: Jos Alukkas
6) The film Hotel Ustad is from the studios of which production house ?
Ans: Magic Frames
7) Who is he ?
Ans: Mr. Anand Sharma, Union Cabinet Minister of Commerce & Industry and Texiles
8) Identify the logo.
Ans: Deutsche Bank
9) Identify the logo.
Ans: United Colours of Benneton
10) The Self MNA is a new test devised by Nestle and is being highly recommended by them to everyone to use it. It is not specific to an illness. Expand MNA.
Ans: Mini Nutritional Assessment
11) What is this brand about ?
Ans: Tihar Jail
12) This company started off in the rubber industry making bicycle tires and rubber boots before moving on to paper and pulp products. It was recently bought over by Microsoft after seeing some troubled times. Which company is this ?
13) This company is the largest Gold Loan NBFC and has the largest network of branches for a Gold Loan NBFC in India. It is also the highest credit rated Gold Loan company in India. What company is this ?
Ans: Muthoot Finance
14) The Sarong Kebaya is the official uniform for the air-hostesses of which country’s national airlines?
15) What are these called ?
16) Who is the designated team principal of the Force India F1 Team ?
Ans: Mr. Vijay Mallaya
17) Which organisation has come up with a character called Chintamani ?
Ans: ICICI Bank
18) What was invented by Dr. David “Crash” Warren in 1956, the exterior of which is coated a bright orange in colour for high visibility and is in current news ?
Ans: Black Box
19) What in this world does Carl Zeiss manufacture ?
Ans: Optical Lenses
20) Michael Schumacher has been associated with Renault, Ferrari and which other F1 team ? The brand name of an automobile corporation is required.
Questions contributed by Surbhi Verma and Utkarsh Rastogi from IIM Kozhikode.