Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Patna – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER :
IIT BHU – Aditya and Ashwin
- RUNNER UP :
IIT BHU – Adhithyan and Ashlesh
1. Which brand was recently taken over by Sprite as India’s largest selling soft drinks brand?
2. Who is the world’s first billion dollar author?
J K Rowling
3. Which Indian company recently tied up with the Finnish brand Chempolis which works towards converting cellulose to ethanol?
4. Which financial institution was started by Devkaran Nanjee?
5. Identify the logo
Airports Authority of India
6. Which brand recently came up with the Gum Charades Ads?
7. Which automobile brand has the tagline “Made like a bullet”?
8. Question on Cafe Coffee Day.
9. Which famous investor once said ‘In the business world, the rear view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.’?
10. Sivakasi is famous for the fireworks and cracker industry. Which other business originated from the byproducts of the cracker industry?
12. Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited provides helicopter services to which Indian company for travelling to its off-shore locations?
13. Identify the person who runs Hrudayalaya Hospitals in India?
14. Which technology was invented by Ajay Bhatt, an Intel employee?
15. Who is the Chairman Chairman of 21st century fox?
16. Identify the award.
17. Expand PAL?
Phase Alternating Line
18. Which financial institution was originally known by the name “Schweizerische Kreditanstalt”?
19. Which Indian brand has the tagline “Jo biwi se kare pyaar, woh _______ se kaise kare inkaar”?
Questions contributed by Vishwajeet Singh. Vishwajeet is a student of Geology at BHU. He is an avid quizzer and has been participating in quizzes for a long time now. He was the runner up at Tata Crucible Patna, 2013 and Tata Mutual Fund Simply Finance Quiz, 2013. He also won the 3rd prize at Mahindra Auto Quiz, Lucknow.