Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Patna – Regional Finals Questions
- WINNER : IIT BHU – Aditya and Ashwin
- RUNNER UP : IIT BHU – Adhithyan and Ashlesh
Wild Card Round:
1. Which company owns the brand “Tang”?
A. Kraft Foods
2. Which ad maker played a role in movie Gandhi?
A. Alyque Padmasee
3. Asa Griggs Candler was an American business tycoon who made his fortune selling what?
A. Coca Cola
4. Question on Fosters.
5. Which Indian actor would you associate with Coca Cola and Suzuki?
A. Salman Khan
6. Which company owns “Tiger Airways”?
A. Singapore Airlines
7. How does the world know Sahara Airways now?
A. Jet Lite
8. Prem Watsa acquired Blackberry and what else in India?
A. Thomas Cook
9. Everyday was a dairy whitener by?
1. Question on the invention of Velcro.
2. Which famous principle was given by Joseph Juran who propagated a principle named after this man who said that if 80% of world profits from something it’s 20% of people who work for it?
A. Pareto Principle
3. Which award show became the most watched program on television in Japan?
A. Deming Award
4. Which award is named after a man who went on to become a senator, this award is commonly known as The Malcolm Inspiration?
A. Malcolm Baldridge
5. Blaupunkt is a subsidiary of which company. It is known by the name MICO in India?
6. What is the claim to fame of Lord Chelmsford?
He renamed Sakchi to Jamshedpur
1. Which company owns the 5x Airlines?
2. This person was instrumental in starting United Artists?
A. Charlie Chaplin
3. Which company was started after its parent company was broken into 34 companies in 1911, the company has a double S in its name?
4. The mother ship of SS1 is named White Knight. It was developed by Mojave Ventures which is Joint Venture between Scaled Composites and the company of which famous personality?
A. Paul Allen
5. Which automobile brand traces its history to the company Laurin & Klement?
6. “For everything else, there’s MasterCard.” Which ad agency created this ad?
A. McCann Erickson
1. What is the given graph all about?
A. Moore’s Law
2. The given image is the Optic logo of which brand?
3. Which company has come up with the Fast Card mosquito coils?
A. Good Knight
4. This animal is an inspiration for the logo of which brand?
5. Which chocolate brand was earlier known by the name Marathon?
6.Which brand uses the “Quiltvent Technology”?
A. Band Aid
Questions contributed by Vishwajeet Singh. Vishwajeet is a student of Geology at BHU. He is an avid quizzer and has been participating in quizzes for a long time now. He was the runner up at Tata Crucible Patna, 2013 and Tata Mutual Fund Simply Finance Quiz, 2013. He also won the 3rd prize at Mahindra Auto Quiz, Lucknow.