Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Coimbatore – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER : PSGCAS – Renga SB and Surya Narayanan
- RUNNER UP : CIT – Rahul and Kaushik
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. Started as Jidosha Seizo Kabushiki Industries, which automobile company gets its name from Nippon Sangyo?
2. This fashion label was launched in 1991. Which one?
A. Armani Exchange
3. Started in July 8, 1889, which newspaper has sections like Marketplace, Money & Investing, Mansion ?
A. Wall Street Journal
4. Stilton, Ricotta, Parmesan, Feta, Gouda are different types of what?
5. Currently, If it is ‘Atiur Rahman’ for Bangladesh, ‘Ashraf Wathra’ for Pakistan and ‘Mark Carney’ for The United Kingdom. Who is it in India?
A. Raghuram Rajan
6. Ad for?
A. Harley Davidson
7. Logo of?
A. Karur Vysya Bank
8. Sold for $35.6 million in 2010, which is the most expensive domain name of all time?
9. In GAAP,if GA stands for Generally Accepted what does AP stand for?
A. Accounting Principles
10.This soccer league team is owned by Den Networks. Which city?
A. Delhi Dynamos FC
11. Which cement company owns these brands?
A. India Cements
12. Smart Series 7000 is a Bluetooth-enabled toothbrush by which brand?
13. Which watch manufacturer began in 1917 in the small Swiss town of Lengnau when the three brothers Fritz, Ernst, and Werner Schlup opened the Schlup & Co. clockwork factory?
14. Exclusively.com is a luxury fashion retailer. Which e-commerce portal acquired it?
15. Which consultancy company’s logo is this?
16. Question on OLX and Bech de
17. The XK-E (E-type) car ranked first in “100 most beautiful cars” of all time and also ranked number one on list of Top Sports Cars of the 1960s.Which car brand produced this car?
18. Identify the Businessman behind this initiative.
A. Bill Gates of Gates Foundation
19. Identify the company she heads.
20. Subdivided into 100pul what is the currency of Afghanistan?
Questions contributed by Vishnu Santhosh and Ms.Anuradha Pai Ma’am.