Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Goa – Preliminary & Regional Round Questions
- WINNER :
BITS Pilani Goa – Bhargav and Ananth V
- RUNNER UP :
Goa Institute of Management – Vithal and Mudit
Preliminary & Regional Round Questions:
1. Identify the famous personality.
Answer: Thomas Bata
2. Infiniti Retail operates a chain of multi-brand electronics stores across India and an e-commerce website under the brand name X. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata group. Name X.
3. Identify the logo.
Answer: Dhan Jan Yojana
4. Which was the first satellite channel of India?
Answer: Zee TV
5. Hamburger University is located inOak Brook, Illinois, a western suburb of Chicago. This corporate university was designed to instruct personnel employed in the various aspects of restaurant management. It was set up by which company?
6. Identify the online shopping portal.
7. Identify the nation.
8. X is an Italian word for “bartender” or a person who prepares and serves espresso-based coffee drinks. How do we better know X?
9. A question on Richard Branson.
10. A question on Air Asia’s Valentine day campaign.
11. A question on Churchill Brothers who play in the I-League.
Questions contributed by Ashish Bansal.