Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Jaipur – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER :
LNMIIT Jaipur – Anivesh and Kushal Shah
- RUNNER UP :
National Law School, Jodhpur– Sanjay K and Shashank N
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. Who wrote the book ‘How Not to Make Money’?
Answer: Raj Kundra
2. Identify the logo.
3. Big Cinemas, 92.7 FM are owned by which corporate group?
Answer: Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG)
4. ‘Nxt’ is a new service launched by which online trading platform?
5. Capt. Gopinath is famous for starting which company?
Answer: Air Deccan
6. Ajay Banga is the head of which finance company?
7. Expand PBS.
Answer: Public Broadcasting Service
8. Which company founded by Deep Kalra has MMYT as its ticker sign?
Answer: Make My Trip
9. Which famous brand started as a car company but became famous for its scooters?
10. Harsha Bhogle has been recently appointed as the Brand ambassador of which country?
11. Connect the images.
Answer: Navratna Companies
12. Which travel accessories company gets its name from a biblical character that portrays immense strength?
13. ‘Standard of Living’ is a book written by?
Answer: Amartya Sen
14. Venus, Fusion are products of which brand owned by P&G?
15. Which businessman owns the Bengal Warriors Pro Kabbadi team?
Answer: Kishore Biyani
16. Which term derived from the Arabic word ‘Araffa’ is often used to denote price?
17. Identify the company?
18. Which corporate group owns the Femina Miss India brand?
Answer: Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
19. Identifying the currency Yen/Yuan.
20. Which company came up with an advertisement for the now infamous South African Sprinter Oscar Pistorius?
Questions contributed by Shashank N.