Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Jaipur – Regional Round Questions
- WINNER :
LNMIIT Jaipur – Anivesh and Kushal Shah
- RUNNER UP :
National Law School, Jodhpur– Sanjay K and Shashank N
Regional Round Questions:
- This is the advertisement for Irium. What do we know this as today?
- What started off as Timely Publications was recently acquired by Walt Disney in 2009?
Answer: Marvel Comics
- Founded by Stepan Pachikov, the Chinese version of this called Yinxiang Biji Business?
- Connect the given images.
Answer: Future Group (Ashni Biyani, Aadhar and FLF)
- First product of which company?
- Identify the person?
Answer: Kasthurbhai Lalbhai
- Identify the Family Tree?
Answer: Dabur Family
- What was the occasion?
Answer: Launch of iPhone 6 and 6 plus during which their new album was given away for free on iTunes
- Connect the following images.
Answer: The Hindu (logo, Malini Parthasarathy and advertisement)
- Image: Identify this famous landmark in Jaipur?
Answer: Head Quarters of Rajasthan Patrika
- This Thali restaurant was recently acquired by Mirah Hospitality?
- Which Indian company bought noodle machines to manufacture a famous Indian savoury?
Answer: Bikaneri Bhujia by Haldiram’s
- Toys depicting which TV series?
Answer: Breaking Bad
- Twitter recently acquired which Video sharing Company?
- Identify the brand created by this man who also invented the product?
- What does this diagram depict?
Answer: Einstein’s Refrigerator Patent
- ‘Chime for change’ is a social initiative by which company?
18. Amul ad for?
Answer: Maruti 800
19. Question on G. K. Chesterton
20. Williams noticed his older sister Mabel applying a mixture of Vaseline and coal dust to her eyelashes to give them a darker, fuller look. He adapted it with a chemistry set and produced a product. Williams renamed his eye beautifier, in honour of his sister, who gave him the idea. Name the cosmetic company?
21. Question on Hallmark and Valentine’s Day
22. Question on V.G. Siddhartha and Cafe Coffee Day
23. RK Shanmukham Chetty was an Indian lawyer, economist and politician. He also served as President of India’s Central Legislative Assembly from 1933 to 1935 and Diwan of Cochin kingdom from 1935 to 1941. He was the first person to occupy what significant position post-independence in India?
Answer: Finance Minister
24. It is Japan’s national quality award for industry. It was established in 1951 by the Japanese Union of Scientists and engineers (JUSE) and it was named after W. Edwards. Tata Steel is the first integrated steel company in the world, outside of Japan, to win this prize. What prize?
Answer: Deming Application Prize
Questions contributed by Shashank N.