Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Jalandhar – Preliminary Round Questions
Lovely University – Chandra Bhushan and Ravi Kumar Rai
- RUNNER UP:
NIT Jalandhar – Sujit JP and Sandeep K
Preliminary Round Questions:
Ans. Ajay Banga
- Which company has launched this chewing gum? (Hint: Company launched its biscuit then aata and now chewing gum)
- Which mass media company operates bookmyshow.com, firstpost.com and homeshop18.com?
Ans. Network 18
- From the world of Aditya Birla Group,which textile manufacturer brand is the world’s largest producer of viscose rayon fiber?
- Which bank is this? (Hint-created by an act of parliament to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry. It is the only subsidiary of RBI)
- Name of the brand endorsed by Shah Rukh Khan.
Ans. Tata Tea
- Ringgit is the currency of which federal constitutional monarchy in South East Asia.
- Which Swedish multinational corporation has planned self-driven cars set “To Roll” in 2017?
- Company was registered on 19 May 1894 under the Indian Companies Act, with its office in Anarkali Bazaar, Lahore by several leaders of Swadeshi movement and now has headquarters in Delhi. (Hint: It’s a bank)
Ans. Punjab National Bank
- Which Indian telecom major has tied up with United Nations Children’s Fund to give free access to applications such as eduTrac, mTrac and U-report with improved connectivity?
- Which company launched this phone?
- Srichakra tyres are owned by which company? It is a 2 wheeler manufacturer in India. (Hint: Krishnamachari Srikkanth used to endore that company)
- This record label was launched in 2000. It had artists from India and Pakistan.
Ans. Daler Mehandi
- Which e-commerce company was the recharge partner of film Bhaag Milha Bhaag?
- The term was popularized by Alex Faickney Osborn in the 1953 book Applied Imagination. Osborn claimed that it was more effective than individuals working alone in generating ideas, although more recent research has questioned this conclusion.
- Advertisement on Aadhar Card.
- Star Alliance formed in 1997 has tagline – ‘The Way the Earth Connects’. Which industry is it related to?
- Which soccer club is owned by Sourav Ganguly?
Ans. Atlético de Kolkata
- Mascot of which company?
- Amul ad for?
Ans. Julian Assange
Questions contributed by Rakshit Sood!