Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Kozhikode – Regional Round Questions
NIT Calicut – Nayan Nitesh and Adithya Das
RUNNER UP :
IIM Kozhikode – Pranshumaan and Sandesh
Wild Card Round Questions:
1. Which airline has a jet called Mint?
2. The full form of CEAT tyres was given and which company was to identified?
3. George Stephen Palmer is the founder of?
4. WROGN is a brand by?
A. Virat Kohli
5. Funskool is owned by?
6. According to some magazine he is the richest cook in the world. Who?
A. Tim Cook of Apple
7. From IIM Ahmedabad he went USA to create a Pyramid. Who?
A. CK Prahalad
Regional Round Questions:
1. A picture of Picaso was shown, what in the internet is named after him?
2. Who is the author of the book Beyond the Blue Mountain?
A. RM Lala
A. Verghese Kurien
4. MICO is a subsidary of?
5. This foundation is owned by?
A. Lady Gaga
6. Which brand gets its name from this?
A. Mountain Dew
7. To avoid bad health of girls what is banned in Israel?
A. Slim models
A. Lux (Jean Harlow, Jayalalitha and SRK were all ambassadors)
9. Question on etymology of Hamam soap.
A. Yingluck Shinawatra
11. Which Is the famous model from Ideal Jawa?
A. Bimal Jalan
13. Which state capital is famous for Blue Pottery?
14. Question connecting Wigs and King Louis 13 of France.
A. Art of Living
A. Mother Teresa
17. Identify the airline that has all the Air Hostess using same hair style by using wigs.
18. What was founded by Ole Kirk Christiansen?
19. After missing one of its airlines, what logo change was made by Air Asia?
A. Changing the colour of their logo
20. Question on identifying Baskin Robbins through an advertisement.
21. Question on identifying Spirit of Ecstacy of Rolls Royce.
22. He is the chief advisor of which Indian government entity?
A. Skill Development
What is the new name of Planning Commission?
A. NITI Aayog
Which tech giant acquired this company?
Questions contributed by Arjun Tendulkar and Abhijith Sugathan.