Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Patna – Preliminary Round Questions
NIT Patna – Rohit Kashyap and Sayondeep Sadhu
- RUNNER UP:
Chanakya National Law University – Deepesh Kumar and Areeb Amanullah
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. Identify this person.
A. Anil Agarwal
2. Name the popular retail chain for mobile from Essar Group, which participated in GOSF this year?
A. The Mobile Store
3. Identify the popular News Channel started by this famous personality.
A. CNN (Ted Turner)
4. ETV Network recently aired a relality show, Sales Ka Baazigar, for hiring professionals with winners getting a job offer of 10 lpa. Name the company who sponsored it.
5. Identify this bank from its old logo.
A. Bank of England
6. Name the Water brand that will be launched by Tata in association with Pepsico for The Global Indian
7. “Rufiyaa” is the currency of which nation?
8. Tatas manufacture buses in Joint Venture with this Brazilian manufacturer?
A. Marco Polo
9. Identify this advertiser.
A. ICICI Bank
10. IIN is from?
11. Yoga range of tablets are from whom?
12. Identify this FMCG manufacturer from the image.
13. Identify this gentleman.
A. Warren Buffett
14. Amazon started its Indian operations by acquiring this e-Commerce price comparison portal.
15. What is term associated with clause in an executive employment contract that provides the executive with a significant severance package in the case that the executive loses his or her job through firing, restructuring, or even scheduled retirement.
A. Golden Handshake
16. Identify the program from its logo.
17. Identify the airline.
A. Lufthansa Airlines
18. On 10th Feb, Price of a commodity rose alarmingly from 30-40 Rupees to 200-300 Rupees for a particular reason. Name it.
19. What is the common thing in these three gentlemen?
20. Who is the writer of this book?
A. Adam Smith
Questions contributed by Rohit Kashyap and Sayondeep Sadhu. Rohit is a third year B.Tech student at NIT Patna. As per him, he is a geek and avid quizzer.He is also the winner of TCS IT Wiz, Lucknow, Mahindra AQ, Patna and now Tata Crucible. He is also a Google Student Ambassador and Microsoft Student Partner.