Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Nagpur – Regional Finals Questions
- WINNER :
VNIT – Pranjal and Pawan
- RUNNER UP :
RCOEM – Anuj Agarwal and Aditya Morarka
1. Irina Blok is a designer that created one of the world’s most popular logos. The logo came to life when Blok after studying all sorts of sci-fi toys, drew inspiration inspiration from a surprising source – a restroom. After all, everyone has seen the sign on a restroom and the male/female figures are instantly recognizable. Which famous logo is this?
Ans: The Android Logo
2. What extremely famous venture was seeking these names before adopting the current one suggested by Eldon Sellers, Top Hat, Gentleman, Sir, Satyr and Bachelor?
3. This company founded in 1985 won the Woolmark award in 1991, and the prize “most feminine flavor of the year” in 1993. They also won an Oscar for best male perfume in 1996. Which two word company is this?
Ans: Dolce and Gabbana
4. Founded by Jess McMahon and Toots Mondt in 1952, and, as of 2011, the largest in the world, holding about 320 house shows a year and broadcasting to about 36 million viewers in more than 150 countries. Many people have questioned its intergrity. What is it?
5. Donald Graham said “this is the single biggest thing Jeff Bezos has bought with his own money, and I don’t think for a moment that he regards it as a rich man’s toy”. What is being talked about?
The sale of Washington Post to Jeff Bezos.
1. Speciality of this movie?
Ans: First ever movie produced by Google
2. Whose autobiography?
Ans: Andrew Carnegie
4. What is this book all about?
Ans: Using Twitter for change
1. After a lot of research the marketing team at Tata thought of this word to promote Nano to the young generation. Which word?
2. Which Tata company has the tagline, “Serving society through science”?
Ans: Tata Chemicals
3. What is the name of the Electronic Retail store by Tata?
4. Which Tata Company has the loyalty program IndiOne?
Ans: Tata Indicom
Will be added soon!
a) This concept was introduced during the Roman times.
b) Founded by Ramesh Chauhan.
Ans: Thums Up
a) The retail outlets of this group are known as Q-Shop.
a) They produced the first daily soap, Shanthi in India.
b) They also provided in-flight entertainment for Air India flights.
c) Current head is Siddarth Roy Kapur.
Questions contributed by Aditya Morarka.