Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Guwahati – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER :
IIM Shillong – Debarun Majumdar and Rahul Gupta
- RUNNER UP :
Tezpur University – Anubhav Joshi and Salik Borbora
1. According to a survey by hotels.com geneva has overtaken paris as the most expensive city and new delhi has been voted as the cheapest city to buy which food item?
2. According to JRD Tata__________ life is an important part of economic life?
3. What was exchanged during exchange of turbans between Nadir shah and Muhammad Shah?
4. Question on the history of Grameen Bank.
5. Which company associated with Dhoom 3 has recently released Dhoom 3 bikes for children?
6. which company’s slogan “__________ and higher”?
7. Identify the logo.
8. Which motor company brand ambassador is Rafael Nadal and its logo is seen during Australian Open?
9. Which company is the prime contractor of International Space Station ?
10.The book “From Wall Street to Main Street ” is based on whose life?
Charles E. Merrill
11. Which company founded as Starley and Sutton Co. of Coventry in 1878 by John Kemp Starley. The name means a person who spends their time wandering?
12. He started his career in the military censor’s office at Churchgate for a monthly salary of Rs. 165. He is also known as India’s Gregory Peck?
13. Kerala produces ropes about 200 ft long for a festival in the eastern region of india. Which festival?
14.What tech company did this couple found?
Founders of Flickr
15. Question on the mascot of Manchester United.
16. Which two things have come out of the willow tree. If one is cricket bat name the other famous chemical compound derived from it?
17. Whose academy?
18.Banks were earlier set up in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. What were these banks known as?
Presidency banks or Presidential banks
19. What did American Express introduce to speed up transfer of money that is in use even today?
Questions contributed by Kamanasish Chowdhury.