Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Vizag – Preliminary Round Questions
Gitam Inst. Of Technology – Premchand and Vamsi Krishna
- RUNNER UP:
GMRIT – Abhinash and Venkat Ratnam
1.Which company makes Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 mobile phones for Google?
2. This restaurant chain is created by Sayaji Group, which has a live single grill on all tables?
A. Barbeque Nation
3. Kaya skincare clinic, Livon, Setwet and Parachute are brands of ?
4. What logo is inspired from this Pecten shell?
A. Royal Dutch Shell logo
5. What did Yusuf Hameid start the Chemical and industrial Pharmaceutical laboratories of India?
6. “Engineers ki Choice” is the tagline of ?
A. Ultratech cement
7. Allianz has partnered in India with which giant for insurance business?
A. Rajeev Bajaj
9. Which Indian group’s tagline is “RISE” and it is their guiding philosophy now?
10. Started by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal is this online giant in India, which calls itself India’s favorite online mall?
11. This is the sole supplier of knives to the Swiss Army. Its name is a portmanteau of the name of the mother of the founder and the French word for iron oxide?
12. Identify the personality. He is the founder of CCD.
13. This car brand was named after the Roman god of agriculture and was the code name of a “revolutionary new, small-car project” designed by Alex Muir in 1982?
14. Nike co-founder Phil Knight said” You can’t explain much in 60 seconds, but when you show _________ ________, you don’t have to”?
A. Michael Jordan
15. A proper noun in Oxford English dictionary, which meant a aquatic motorbike this is also a registered trademark of Kawasaki motors?
16. Identify the logo?
17. In Japan they are called kieretsu. It is also the name of a rock consisting of individual clasts within a finer-grained matrix that have become cemented together and roll together. Which word used to denote large companies?
18. This company organizes the largets painting competition in world in which 48 million children participated?
19. Who bought Washington post?
A. Jeff Bezos
20. Advertisement. Identify the brand?
A. Thums Up
Questions contributed by Soubhagya Jena.