Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Cochin – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER: Idea Cellular – Anandan and Vivek Kumar
- RUNNER UP: Kraft Labs – Arun and Sreeram
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. The firm started in Peroorkada, Trivandrum with collaboration from Okamoto, Japan. The ‘oo’ in the symbol signifies bonding between partners. What product?
Ans. Moods of HLL
2. Publicists came out with the ad ‘see you later’ in 1996, after the death of this sports person. Who?
Ans. Rene Lacoste
3. In 2003 who offered to buy Brtish Concord at the original price of 1 sterling?
Ans. Richard Branson
4. Identify the logo. Hint: US Bought this area after Independence
Ans. Alaska Airline
5. Royal Mail consumes 1 billion of these. What?
Ans. Rubber Bands
6. Which mineral water company started operations in 1829?
7. Apollo astronauts were given poster ‘welcome back to earth, land of ___” which brand?
8. Lessons of Corporate America is a book consisting of essays written by?
Ans. Warren Buffet
9. Name the Japanese automobile Brand which sounds Persian?
10. Name the Luxury brand from Austria whose original logo was an edelweiss flower?
11.Vince Lombardy trophy is manufactured by which firm?
12. Logo of?
Ans. Smithsonian museum
13. Which iconic building was illuminated yellow for Simpson movie DVD launch?
Ans. Empire State Building
14. Ronald McDonald is second only to this fictional character in terms of recognition. Which fictional character?
Ans. Santa Clause
15. Max factor perfume brand magic beat in 1980 was in dedication to?
Ans. Michael Jackson
16. Identify the Company founded by him.
17. Question on Femina Magazine.
18. Which house hold item was invented by Melitta Bentz in 1908?
Ans. Filter coffee maker
19. Non IIT/ IIM, Stanford P.hD holder trying to lead Indian firm in the dumps to world leadership. Who?
Ans. Vishal Sikka
20. Identify the logo.
Questions contributed by Anil Raghavan