Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 – Coimbatore
1. Connect J.R.D Tata, G.D Birla, Lala Shriram, Ardeshir Godrej, A.D. Shroff, Kasturibhai Lalbhai, and Purshotamdas Thakurdas.
– The Bombay Plan
2. This English term comes from the term that means ‘something that produces an effect of something that facilitates an effect’. It is a Latin word. Which?
3. This Chartered Accountant did not intend to popularise ‘The Replacement Cost Theory’. The movie ‘Gafla’ was about this person.
– Harshad Mehta
4. An invention of the 19th century by Ányos Jedlik, named ‘Bilaithi Pani’. What was the invention?
– Soda or Tonic water
5. This company changed its name to the birthplace of William Shakespeare. Name the brand.
– Avon Cosmetics
6. Word that is carved out of ‘Amount of money in circulation that increases the amount of money?
– Franco Ecquoti
– RP Goenka
– Old Spice
1. “My Journey to the top’ autobiography was written by?
– Bachendri Pal
2. ‘Nano Drive’ was a nation wide campaign on which television channel?
3. Which company created the ‘Mumbai Wall Book’.
– Tata Housing
4. Joint venture by Tata Power and Exaro for sustainable energy in Africa.
– Indusind Bank
– Alyque Padamsee
– Times of India
1. This is a venture fund whose name originates from Tamil literally meaning ‘tied wood’.
2. In 1925, he joined the Algerian regiment of French Army called ‘Le Saphis’ (the Sepoys). Who?
– JRD Tata
3. Who is the KG D6 block owner?
– Reliance Industries
Chennai Silks – Yogesh Pai and Arul Saravanan
Kumbhat & Co – Sheilendra Bhansali and Ms.Priya Bhansali
Questions Contributed by Raghav Rithvik.
Raghav Rithvik is a mechanical engineer by profession, avid photographer, motorcycle aficionado and tech enthusiast. He is one of them who loves the why of things!