Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2013 – Ranchi – External Track Questions
RSP Sail – SS Panda and Sampad Mishra
- RUNNER UP:
Vodafone Spacetel – Vikas Dugar and Manoj Rajan Satapathy
The Indian Mint recently came out with these coins commemorating 60 years of some thing. What?
Ans: Alipore Mint
2. Which popular tourist destination promotes itself as “What Happens Here Stays Here”?
Ans: Las Vegas.
3. The first nation to create this was Great Britain. The largest in terms of money is in Japan.The most number of branches is in India. What are we talking about?
Ans: Post Office Banks
4. “Riba” in Islam; What is the significance in the world of Business?
Ans: The word “Riba” means interest. In Islam, interest per se is not permitted. Instead, the customers are made Stake holders and are given dividends in place of interest.
5. Introduced in 1948 first as Ruda, what is the present name of this company?
6.What is Project Gutenberg?
Ans: Digitization of all books in US.
1. Which century old company’s logo?
Ans: Gokak Textile
2. Logo of which company, whose products are widely used?
3. This gave rise to which two letter word in 1957?
Ans: Naya Paisa
4.Identify this self-made Indian entrepreneur.
Ans: Laxman Rao Kirloskar
5. Which personality?
Ans: Marc Andreessen; Netscape.
1. InCircle is a customer loyalty programme of which company?
Ans: Titan Company Ltd.
2. Star India and Tata Group jointly promoted which entity?
Ans: Tata Sky
3. The Tatas are involving thousands of school children in India through what?
Ans: “Building India” School Essay Contest
4. In TPDDL, what is the full form of DD?
Ans: Delhi Distribution (Ltd.)
– Tom Peters
– Duracell Batteries
– Madura Garments
1. (Text of question not available) Question on www.youtube.com.
2. (Text of question not available) Question on www.sulekha.com
3. Subsonic, Xenzia, EX and EX2 are types of what?
– Snake Mobile Game
4 ‘Unwrap Gold’ was a campaign where consumers had the chance to win one of hundreds of London 2012 tickets in the packages if they found an exclusive golden voucher inside . Whose campaign?
– Cadbury Chocolates
– Questions contributed by S.S. Panda and Sampad Mishra. They also happen to be the winners of this leg of Crucible. Many congratulations to them!