Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2013 – Chennai – Tata Track Questions
Results (Tata Track):
TCS – Sreekanth and Jayakanthan
- RUNNER UP:
TCS – Ramaswamy and Raghuraman
Results (External Track):
Infosys – Vivek and Senthil Kumar
- RUNNER UP:
Ford Business Services – Prashanth Sampath and Sridharan
Round – 1:
1. Known as Omini, is a silhouette of a man (left) and woman (right) sitting back to back in the nude. It was created in 1969 by mere accident. After a photo shoot for a bathing suit advertisement, a man and a woman were sitting back-to-back, naked, with the outlines of their bodies traced by the back lighting.
2. Name the high-caffeinated, citrus-flavored soft drink produced and distributed by The Coca-Cola Company which was introduced on March 1, 1979 to compete with Pepsi’s Mountain Dew?
3. Founded in 1979 by Bob and Harvey Weinstein and headquartered in New York City and Cambridge, Massachusetts, acquired by Walt Disney Company in 1993 and later Disney sold it to Filmyard Holdings?
4. Which internet magazine brings out a much popular Annual Franchise 500 list?
A. The Entrepreneur.
5. What change did BJP bring about in the budget followed from British Raj times?
A. The timing of the Union Budget – broke the 53 year tradition of presenting the Indian budget at 5 pm local time, a practice held over from British Rule days that sought to present the Indian budget at a time convenient to the British Parliament (1130a GMT) rather than India’s Parliament.
Round – 2:
1. Virgin Airlines tribute to?
A. Steve Jobs.
2. These characters from a classic novel, shares its name with which online portal?
3. Identify the personality who gave his name to a MBA school at a premier institute?
A. Sailesh J. Mehta
4. Identify the print advertisement?
5. Identify the print advertisement?
6. Identify the founder of this online portal?
A. Jeff Taylor, Monster.com
Round – 3:
1. Campaign of TCS – CBFL is in relation to what?
A. Adult literacy.
2. AGRICO is an initiative from which Tata Company?
A. TATA Steel.
3. Supplier of crockery to Rashtrapathi Bhavan?
A. Tata Ceramics
Round – 4:
1. Which MNC does she head?
A. Kraft Foods Inc, Irene Rosenfeld
2. Name the author?
A. Vikram Akula
3. What is the name given to Chinese Yuan bond?
A. Dimsum Bond
4. “Tanda Matlab Coca Cola”. Advertisement campaign by?
A. Prasoon Joshi
Round – 5:
a) Delivering lifestyle is the tagline.
b) Rocket Entertainment is the company behind it. Name the company?
a) Worked for Booz Allen and Hamilton, CIA & NASA. Identify?
A. Edward Snowden
3. Willaim Rosenberg founded buzzer pressed
A. Dunkin donuts.
Questions contributed by Madanish Kanna.