Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Ahmedabad – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER: L&T- Tamanna and Nisarg
- RUNNER UP: Triton Communication- Mayur Rana and Sachi Mehta
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. Give the name of Chinese electric and telecommunication brand from China that started in 2004 and now is famous across the world.
2. This Indian was among the wealthiest people in Asia and one of the few billionaires under 40. He developed the second most used word processor way back in 1998. Who is he?
Ans. Arun Pudur
3. According to Sports pro magazine she is the most marketable player in the world, who is this Canadian sportswoman?
Ans. Eugenie Bouchard
4. Name the chemical giant from Germany. (Hint: It’s a four letter world)
5. What is LTE?
Ans. Long term evolution
6. Honda published this vision in 1950s saying that their product will be in _____& Harmony with the society. The company later came-up with brand with the same name.
7. Which company is trying to get back to laptop market by introducing product like Toughbook. It was famous for its 2 in 1 players in 90s.
8. What is full of MUDRA in MUDRA bank.
Ans. Micro units development and refinance agency
9. Which part in South India near Cochin is named after a spice and which spice?
10. Which product came in existent because of wheat shortage and replaced product like Glucon and Monaco biscuits?
Ans. Parle biscuits
11. Logo of ?
Ans. BASEL World
12. Glycodin brand of which company?
Ans. Alembic pharma
13. What is the term described to use when a small firm takes over much bigger firm?
Ans. Leveraged buyout
14. Why was bite taken off the apple logo? To differentiate it from which fruit?
15. Who was India’s first and only woman finance minister?
Ans. Indira Gandhi
16. Which French author wrote Capital in 21stcentury ?
Ans. Thomas Piketty
17. Which company owns the deo brand HE?
18. Which fashion designer found talent like Isabella blow and committed suicide in 2010?
Ans. Alexander Mcqueen
19. Jean Nidtech started which company?
Ans. Weight watchers
20. Rajen Sethi is overseeing an art collection worth 1.6 billion USD at a location that brings a lot of people together.
Ans. Mumbai Airport
Questions contributed by Dhaval Thakker from ‘The Original Business Quizzing’. You can visit them at: http://theoriginalquizzing.blogspot.in/