Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Ahmedabad – Regional Round Questions
- WINNER: L&T- Tamanna and Nisarg
- RUNNER UP: Triton Communication- Mayur Rana and Sachi Mehta
1) Thomas Adams Sr. invented this product as a cure to tooth ache but it ended up being a lifestyle products, which product?
Ans. Chewing gum
2) Tata Swach came up with a water purifier that doesn’t need electricity. Name the brand.
Ans.Tata Swach Smart
3) Connect question on Lowe Lintas
4) Four letter car brand from Nissan that is energy efficient.
5) Mikhael Gorbachev’s letter to world leader quoting which law?
Ans. Parkinsons law
6) Which company’s logo resembles Pacman?
7) Name of a newsletter was given for a Tata steel subsidiary. Name the subsidiary.
Ans. Tata Alloys
8) Arvind and Sharad Kajaria started which website that sees lot of traffic during festive season?
9) Identify the Media company logo. The name conflicts with name of a car company.
Ans. Vox media
10) Joseph Nathan who left UK in 1876 created something in New Zealand that’s a huge brand today.
11) Eric Ries book name?
Ans. Lean start-ups
12) Chaux de fonac started this brand and sold it to an American company in 1980s. Which watch brand?
13) After which business tycoon is the stadium in Pittsburgh named?
14) Question around a digital initiative of Tatas.
16) Seth Sitaram Poddar started which bank?
Ans. Union Bank of India
17) Who tied up with movie Linga to market product FRC 72?
Ans.: Tata Docomo
18) Which brand was manufactured exclusively in Goa till very recently?
Ans. Old Spice
19) Connect question on Bernard Arnault of LVMH
20) Which brand changed its punchline after joining the Kraft group of brands?
Ans. Maxewell house
21) Which .com was started by Jeff Taylor that changed the entire industry?
Ans. The Dawn newspaper that has exclusive rights of publishing Wikileaks.
23) Which company has adopted a simple logo of a blue triangle?
Questions contributed by Dhaval Thakker from ‘The Original Business Quizzing’. You can visit them at: http://theoriginalquizzing.blogspot.in/