Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Bangalore – Regional Round Questions
- WINNER: IAME- Prasad Shetty and Sunil Rao
- RUNNER UP: Oracle- Mitesh and Yaggi
Regional Round Questions:
1. It is a form of casserole cookery found in France. What name did it inspire?
2. This is a concept of a festival that would facilitate strong special bonds irrespective of race, socio-economic levels and ethnicity. What?
Ans. The practice of putting up Christmas Trees
3. Connect question on Koshys
4. Established in 1974, Andhra Pradesh Scooters (APSL) manufactured scooters and marketed them under 2 brand names- one is Vijay. Name the other brand?
5. Name it.
6. This Tata company is the official communication partner of Formula 1. Which company?
Ans. Tata Communications
7. It happens usually in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bhopal. For example Davidoff’s Cool water is called Blue Water. What is being talked about?
Ans. Fake brands of Non Alcoholic Ether
8. Connect question on Pakistan Airlines
9. Delhi-based R K Handoo and Associates is the first firm that has opted for the ___ form of entity. The firm has four members– R K Handoo, Yogendra Handoo, Roohi Kohli and Sushma Handoo, in which Sushma is a non-practicing partner. What is so special about the form of this entity?
Ans. Limited Liability Partnership
10. Why is there a triangle in the logo?
Ans. It indicates progress, direction
11. In 2010, Tata Global Beverages launched a jelly brand in the UK- Sukk. What was the company’s front name?
Ans. Clever Jelly
12. During World War II, What did Levi’s do when the Arcuate stitch was deemed by the US Government to be decorative stitch only?
Ans. Patch on Jeans
13. It is a trend catching up in Chinese and Japanese Malls. What?
Ans. Lounges for Men when their wives go for shopping
14. Which company acquired Hitech Drilling Services?
15.Question on Himotan Society.
16. What is Bruceploitation?
Ans. Use of Fake Bruce Lee in Lee Movies
17. This watch was auctioned recently. What is so special about this watch?
Ans. This is Dr. Rajendra Prasad’s Watch
18. Connect question on Campa Cola.
19. Extract from a 1967 article in Cosmopolitan, “Now have come the big, dazzling computers- and a whole new kind of work for women: _____. What is the profession?
20. It is a 155 year old Tea estate in North Bengal. It produces the costliest tea of the world. What is it called?
Ans. Makaibari Tea
Questions contributed by Vaishnavi Rao