Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Bhubaneshwar – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER: XIMB – Subhasis Ray and MN Tripathi
- RUNNER UP: Infosys – Saransh M and Subrato Mukherjee
1) Name the internet company that launched the ‘Look Up’ campaign?
2) Which automobile brand derives its name from an animal whose scientific name is “Panthera onca”?
3) This company which is one of the largest players in the construction and infrastructure industry launched their brand Oris in the consumer electrical space in 2013. Which company?
4) Identify this person or which group he heads. (Hint: This person heads a footwear company)
5) The company has launched a carpooling app called Ryde. Unlike some of its competition like Bla Bla cars and Tripda, Ryde offers both Intra-city and Inter-city rides. Which company?
6) Identify the organisation whose new re-branded logo this is?(Hint: aluminium).
7) This began as Shriram Fibres in 1970 when the parent company DCM decided to setup a separate entity to manufacture nylon type cord fibres?
8) Identify this person or which company he belonged to (Clue: Who went on to Pakistan and was part of a respectable company from India)?
Ans. Mahindra & Mahindra
9) Aerospatiale and Aeritalia merged from two separate but similar regional aircraft into a single effort in 1981. What was formed?
10) Identify this businessman in India.
Ans. Dilip Ray
11) Identify the person who is currently holding a portfolio in India Government.
Ans. Rajyavardhan Rathore
12)Whose new branding is this?
Ans. Air India
13) WROGN is a brand from which celebrity?
Ans. Virat Kohli
14) Which pharma company was named after the Saldhana Brothers?
15) David McConnell , a bookseller turned perfume entrepreneur on 1888 would offer women the opportunity to create and manage their own business through what taker became known as direct selling. Name the business he created?
16) Whose logo is this?
Ans. National Egg Coordination Committee
17) Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhatia founded which radio cab service?
Ans. Ola Cab
18) This brand was launched in Thailand as a soap where King Ramanna V asked Unilever to supply his household with soap. Name the brand. (Clue: Name derives from valour or vigour).
19) It was patented in 1902 by Fredrick William Lanchester and was used successfully on Lanchester cars. Italian company Brembo SPA is one of the largest manufacturers of which part?
Ans. Disc Brake
20) Identify the company whose new logo is this?
Questions contributed by Dr. Rashmi Ranjan Swain.