Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Chandigarh – Preliminary Round Questions
Preliminary Round Questions:
1) Indian Roots is an online shopping site owned by which media house?
2) Which Indian business house agreed to acquire the Total Super Store business from Jubilant Agri and Consumer Products Ltd.?
3) Who has partnered with her trainer Marco Borges to launch a new vegan meal delivery service?
4) Minneapolis native Leroy S. Buffington was awarded a patent in 1888 who is also considered as Father of X. What is the term coined for something created by him?
5) Who is this MP who has an interest in companies like Final Cut and Curtain Call, a talent company?
Ans. Kirron Kher
6) Question on Butter Crisis in Norway.
7) Tirumalai Krishnamacharya owns a famous trademark. Which one?
8) Question on Catbert: Evil HR Director.
9) The Owl and the Lamp is an original icon. First appearing in 1864, the mighty owl was meant to represent wisdom – experience, judgment and knowledge. The lamp in its talons is a symbol of light and clearness of vision. Which famous adv agency having this trademark?
10) Philip Vaughan, a Welsh inventor and ironmaster who created the first design of this in Carmarthen in 1794. What is this tool usually used in the automobile and some other manufacturing industry? Name of the invention carries a word “Ball”.
Ans. Ball Bearing
11) Logo of which sugar brand?
12) It is an American travel website company providing reviews of travel-related content. It was founded by Stephen Kaufer, Langley Steinert, and several others. Which company ?
13) Which country ran a campaign, held under the slogan ‘Your Child in Gold,’ with the aim of spreading awareness to families about the need to adopt a healthy lifestyle? In which the top winners will be those who lose the most weight during the month-and-a-half long programme. Registered participants have to lose a minimum of two kilograms to win gold, and will receive a gram of gold in return for every kilogram lost. Name the country?
14) Friday Dressing is concept of which apparel brand?
Ans. Allen Solly
15) Identify the brand.
16) Which airline was carved out of a defunct airline, Royal Airways, and given a completely different face in 2005? Tata was also having some stake in it once.
Ans. Air India
17) Graham Wulff a chemist created what as a gift for his wife after his wife frustration with the thick, waxy beauty creams that came in shoe-polish tins. Id the brand ?
Ans. Harsimrat Kaur, Food Processing Minister
Ans. Vishal Sikka
Questions contributed by Hitesh Kamboj!