Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Goa – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER: Adicent Designs – Ashish and Shoaib Syed
- RUNNER UP: Savoir Faire – Harshavardhan and Rajiv D’Silva
Preliminary Round Questions:
2. Fedex acquired which Australian logistics company?
3. If Microsoft Internet Explorer is the old name, what’s the new name?
4. What ceremony marks the beginning of printing of the budget documents in India, each year?
A. Halwa Ceremony
6. Rupee bonds are called?
A. Masala bonds
7. Snapdeal acquired which payment company?
8. Featured in ads like mentos, apple, widely used image?
9. Project Panther Bidco has a major investment in Aspire AB. Who is behind Project Panther Bidco?
A. Jay Z
10. Amiibo, which company apologized for not fulfilling the sales requests?
11. MRO in aircrafts stands for?
A. Maintenance Repair Overhaul
12. Image shown for Capsule Hotels in Japan.
13. Dave Goldberg died recently. Who is his wife?
A. Sheryl Sandberg
14. Bird shown, logo of which hotel?
15. Names of founders given, which is the company?
16. 1984 what was invented by a company, image shown. Clue given: closest to ink pens.
A. Gel Pens
17. Juniper, which drink?
18. The Lion Wakes, which bank?
19. Company produces, ball bearins, tied up with some car company?
20. Which indian family has invested in Ziddu?
Questions contributed by Amey Parsekar!