Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Jaipur – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER: Taj Hotels – Shakti K and Pradeep Ludhani
- RUNNER UP: Logisure – Ms. Jagrati and Avinash Maurya
Preliminary Round Questions:
1) Furniture retailer founded by Rajiv Sharma and Ashish Goel where Ratan Tata has invested. Name the company.
2) A pencil brand, a female spirit of the clouds and water in hindu and buddhist mythology. Which one?
3) Launched in Mumbai in 1969, glass bottle in two variants – Bubbly and Still. Failing in the market Felice soon decided to exit the business. Name the brand.
4) Logo of?
A. Dr. Fixit.
5) Ajay Singh, co-founder of Spicejet gave a very famous slogan which was very much popular in 2014. Which one?
A. Abki Bar Modi Sarkar
6) Which company launched Nimin soap in 2004 and withdrew in 2005. with a tagline of “tandurusti ka josh har pal”?
7) Some organisation call them first impression officer, some call them service ambassador. Who?
8) Dil ki Deal is a campaign by?
9) Bansibhai Vaghani and Dinesh Vaghani started a company in 1972 as a small unit producing plastic items such as tumblers,mugs and boxes. Which one?
10) Arthur Fielding and Marc Chavannes set out to create a new kind of wallpaper. They instead invented this which is used in shipping of the parcels. What?
11) Till recently for about four years Tokyo based Mt .Gox was the largest and most important of its kind. What?
12) Shri Lalchand ___________? Give us a pharmacy brand.
13) Company was co-founded by illustrator artist Margaret Evans and two others in 1930. Which one?
A. Fisher Price
14) Name the brand founded in 1973 by Caberlotto family who were the owners of the football club F.C. Treviso.
15) Baron Alexandre Lamfaussy, the cosmopolitan banker, died on 9th May. He is known as the father of the _______ Currency?
16) Anjan Lahiri co- founded which company with Mr. Ashok Soota?
17) This brand came into origin in 1970. The founder Ravi Khurana, head at Escorts witnessed a fatal accident involving several of his collegues during a test ride which prompted him to start a helmet manufacturing unit.
18) In June last year, the network adopted the ancient Indian phrase “Vasudaiva Kutumbkam”. Which one?
A. Zee TV
19) Which country launched the million reason campaign to woo indian tourists? Country name is same as a very famous dish.
20) Jaipur Pink Panther is owned by whom?
A. Abhishek Bachchan
Questions contributed by Leena Piplani!