Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Jamshedpur – Regional Round Questions
- WINNER: Tata Motors – Ms. Loveleen Mishra & Bismoy Pati
- RUNNER UP: Tata Steel – Sharath & Ms. Lekshmy
Regional Round Questions:
1. Joseph Gayetty, the name of the person,New York Daily Tribune the newspaper, February 1859, he advertised saying all people anxious to be spared from piles or cure from the disease should start using my invention. Name that invention.
Ans. Toilet paper
2. Which company’s employee are you if you are here?
Ans. Walt Disney
[ 1. Old Procter & Gamble logo 2. Babies movie by the brand 3. Old logo of Pampers 4. Victor Mills created the brand]
4. Identify the brand created by Joseph John Michael K created a very popular sanitaryware brand?
5. In 1966, Ralph Baer & team at defence contractor Sanders Associates developed prototypes & came up with what?
Ans. First television video game console.
Ans. Glaxo Smithkline
[1. Henry Wellcome’s photo: was an American-British pharmaceutical entrepreneur. He founded the pharmaceutical company Burroughs Wellcome & Company with his colleague Silas Burroughs in 1880, which is one of the four large companies to eventually merge to form GlaxoSmithKline. 2. GSK concept ad 3. Smithkline Beecham’s old logo 4. In 1904 it began producing dried-milk baby food, first known as Defiance, then as
7. With which sport would you associate this name?
Ans. Rugby- named after William Webb Ellis who founded Rugby.
8. Name this Indian entity.
9. Titan Eyeplus started its first international venture in which country?
Ans. Sri Lanka
10. Identify this Greek god of transitions & speed. A Famous luxury brand is named after him.
11. Which travel company began as a division of Microsoft in 1996 has recently acquired Travelocity?
12. Which Indian owns Health City Cayman Islands in the Caribbean region?
Ans. Dr. Devi Shetty (of Narayana Health)
13. Which Company is behind & TV?
14. Prahaar is a ________ from Tata Motors?
Ans. Missile Carrier
15. This is Marquis de lessert enjoys light fresh taste of water from the spring from M. Cachat’s Property which is the _________ les-Bains. He experiences the benifit of this magical water and his kidneys stone go away. Fill in the blank.
16. With which electronics company would you associate this?
17. This gentleman created a well known bank in India. He is also well known in this city (Jamshedpur) . Its a rare photograph of a great Indian. Name him.
Ans. Sir M Visvesvaraya (created State Bank of Mysore)
18. Chistophers Contigent was one of the first sports clubs (soccer) to tour India in 1922. Who gave Albert Christopher the idea to tour India?
Ans. Mahatma Gandhi
Questions contributed by Debasish Mandal of BHEL, Bhopal