Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Ranchi – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER: Rourkela Steel (SAIL)- SS Panda and Sampad Mishra
- RUNNER UP: IIM Ranchi – Amarendu Nandy and Soumya Sarkar
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. This company was founded by brothers James & William in late 19th century.The product was launched as “Diastoid”. But they did not trademark the name ‘malted milk’ in 1987. What is the name today?
2.It was started in 1968. This FMCG company from Kolkata was originally named Kemco Chemicals. One of the founders was Mr. RS Goenka. Which company?
3.Liam Fielden,Controller of Broadcasting banned this musical instrument from All India Radio programmes in March 1940. Which instrument?
4. With which famous Indian company would you associate M2M?
5.Decrease in Hazel nut production in 2014 due to weather conditions in TuRkey led to high price rise of this product. Name the brand or company?
6.In which category the Dahi handi festival has been categorised by Maharashtra Government ? From next year, the Dahi handi festival will have to follow certain rules made by a team of experts due to this.
7.Which city name comes below the Brand Amrutanjan?
8.Samsung touch watches are given a special name. What is the 4 letter word?
9.Miguel Caballero, is a bulletproof clothing company based in Colombia, Mexico and Guatemala. It is mostly known for its fashion line of bulletproof clothing . It is called the __ of Arms.
10. In 1940’s, an engineer of the Finnish broadcasting company YLE, Thor Damen, succeeded in recording a famous Orator of the time. This is the only known recording of this person speaking in an unofficial tone. Who ?
11.Williamson Magor company took over the Alkaline business of a Company. Which company?
12.”Present for over 100 years, the flavours don’t use any preservatives. It is a recipe also not a formula.”Which company has launched the products with this theme?
13. The new OMG Burger consists of an oven baked omelette with onions & bell peppers; filled with Molten cheddar cheese, jalapeños, paprika, chillies & topped with a crispy golden hash-brown – enclosed in a soft bun with spicy chilli mayo. Which company launched this in India?
14.Hotel Sakchi Vihar, Hotel Vibhuti Vihar, Madhuvan, Jungle Hut & Youth Hostel, Betla were started as a concept by this entity recently. Which entity?
15. Logo of?
16. FSSAI is a Government of India organisation in news. Expand it.
Ans. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.
17. He is the CEO of AirAsia Berhad And founder of Tune Group Sdn Bhd. Who?
Ans. Tony Fernades
18.Name the famous personality from the field of media, who has also launched U- Sports,U Education,U Digital ventures?
19. Which ‘Hindi sounding property search company’ is linked with Dhruv Agrawal?
20. Liv 52 is a product from which company?
Ans.Himalaya Drug company
Questions contributed by S. S.Panda.