Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Ranchi – Regional Round Questions
- WINNER: Rourkela Steel (SAIL)- SS Panda and Sampad Mishra
- RUNNER UP: IIM Ranchi – Amarendu Nandy and Soumya Sarkar
Regional Round Questions:
1.Identify this Airlines from its old image.
2. BG Honenfum was the editor. He first called Times of India ___ ___ ,due to its office being in that area
Ans.Old lady of Bori Bunder
3. Who is PUMA’s global brand ambassador for women’s training and serves as a Creative Director?
4. Question about Rakesh Wadhawan Founder of Dewan Housing finance ltd.
5. Question about Carats.com
Ans. Avni Biyani, Kishore Biyani’s daughter.
7. The foreign employees of an erstwhile company called a region in India as Haggistan, with reference to their favourite dish. Which region?
Ans. Munnar was called Haggistan by the employees of the Scottish company James Finlay which later become Tata Tea.
8. Connect question on Phoenix Corporation.
9. In 2015 Shanghai Auto Corporation, for the first time some practice was banned by the organizers. What ?
Ans.Scantily clad female models
Ans. Founder of MRF, K.M. Mammen Mappillai.
11. In 1988 JRD Tata and noted nuclear scientist Raja Ramanna founded which institute?
Ans.National Institute of Advanced Studies
12. Logo of?
Ans. Sun pharma
13. In 2014,the city authorities in a Canadian town made it compulsory to replace all door handles /knobs with levers.This trend has caught on and soon is becoming a law in many cities around the world. Why?
Ans. To help the physically handicapped move easily.
14. In 1954, TELCO (Tata Motors) had set up BHPC. If B is Bureau what does HPC stand for?
Ans. Hire, Rent & Purchase
15. Connect this person with an Indian group.
16. Identify the product.
Ans. Titan Skinn
17. This LSE graduate bought a plane from the national carrier of the country at only a few cents, formed an airlines and made profits. Who?
Questions contributed by S. S.Panda.