Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Vizag – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER: Vizag Steel- Sabyasachi Pani and Santanu Dey
- RUNNER UP: Vizag Steel- Rahul and AGK Murthy
Preliminary Round Questions:
1) RSS stands for what in rubber trade?
Ans. Ribbed Smoke Sheets
2) Moms who push their child for academics and lead them to a financially secure but emotionally drained life. This term is mostly used in social media with animal behaviour and hunting nature?
Ans. Tiger Mom
3) Mamy Poko Pants, Sofy and Lifree are products of which Japanese company?
4) What pattern would you derive from this image?
Ans. Head and Shoulders
5) Which Indian company has the tagline “Builders to the Nation”?
6) A Silicon Valley entrepreneur sued ____ founder and CEO Travis Almanack for $1 billion, accusing him of ripping off his car service idea?
7) Watch brand endorsed by Sharapova?
Ans. Tag Heuer
8) Identify the logo.
Ans. State Bank of India Logo
9) A new way of budgeting in which you have to factor in all costs for a given period?
Ans. Zero Based Budgeting
10) It was created by Rudy Perz, a copywriter at Leo Burnett while sitting in his kitchen in the spring of 1965. This mascot is like a clay action model and laughs when poked?
11) Logo of?
Ans. Abbott Logo
12) Hansie Cronje and Lance Klusener starred in which clothing company brand?
Ans. J Hampstead
13) Which Dutch company that produces navigation and mapping products was originally named Palmtop Software?
14) Chisel brand of gyms is started by which Indian cricketer?
Ans. Virat Kohli
15) Pulse XT female sports footwear from which brand?
16) Illuminati Films was started in 2009 by Dinesh Vijan along with which actor?
Ans.Saif Ali Khan
17) Kwid car is from which company?
18) Which bathroom brand is derived from two Japanese words forming its full name, Tōyō Tōki, meaning Oriental Ceramics?
19) Kitkat tied up with which other company to advertise _________ break in the UK?
Ans. You Tube
Ans. Shikha Sharma
Questions contributed by Nageshwar Rao!