Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Vizag – Regional Round Questions
- WINNER: Vizag Steel- Sabyasachi Pani and Santanu Dey
- RUNNER UP: Vizag Steel- Rahul and AGK Murthy
Few Questions from the Regional Round:
1) WIT in NASDAQ stands for which company?
A. Wipro Information Technology
2) Tata Steel has launched which brand with a Steel door that has the looks of wood as part of its continuing efforts to provide individual home builders in semi-urban and rural markets with affordable steel solutions?
A. Pravesh Doors
A. Eureka Forbes
4) Alterations to what has been done by FOX, Caltech, Go Navy, GO UCLA, Save the Peak, etc?
A. Hollywood Sign
5) Term coined to explain the apparently irrational feelings of some captives for their captors?
A. Stockholm Syndrome
6) What is this?
A. Airbus ‘Bicycle Seats’ Patent
7) Which Indian brand was the first to rope in cricketers as models?
8) Logo of?
A. Air Vistara
9) He wanted to “look like a bulldog,” so he stuffed his cheeks with cotton wool for the audition. later, he wore a mouthpiece made by a dentist. This appliance is on display in the American Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, New York?
A. Marlon Brando for Don Corleone
Questions contributed by Nageshwar Rao!