Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2013 – Cochin – Preliminary Round Questions
Malayala Manorama: Arun Thomas and Nithin Suresh
Federal Bank Ltd.: Nivesh Nair and Deepak P
1. Which sauce is produced by US based McIlhenny Company ?
– Tobasco Sauce
2. Antony Stockholm was the first president of which stock exchange ?
3. Which actress endorses Nikon CoolPix in India ?
– Priyanka Chopra
4. Which website was ‘relaunched’ by Justin Timberlake and recently featuring some of his latest releases?
5. Author of the book: Poverty and Un-British Rule in India. Who?
– Dadabhai Naoroji
6. Hoonur.com is a talent portal by which production house?
– Balaji Telefilms
7. Which hugely popular game by Imangi studios involves idol heist ?
– Temple Run
8. Which bank was started by seven people of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar?
– Lakshmi Vilas Bank
9. Volkswagen advertisement : “We pluck the ______, you get the plums”
10. Identify the advertiser.
– The Economist
11. Which printing company was formed when IBM divested its printer and supply operations?
12. Which network security company was founded by Ron Rivest, Adi Shamir, and Len Adleman?
– RSA Security
13. Nutella in its initial days was produced by Pietro _____ .
14. The lady in the picture is the first female CEO in the 100 years of this organization. Who?
15. Which company based in Bangalore was started by ex-Wipro employees and has tagline as ‘Welcome to Possible’?
16. What does TFM in soap packet stands for ?
– Total Fatty Matter
17. Which personality featured in South Africa bank notes as late as in year 2012?
– Nelson Mandela
18. Which India based pharma major decided to sell of its Australian Businesses in 2012 ?
19. Which brand started by Piaggio means ‘wasp’ in Latin ?
20. Identify the personality.
– Amancio Ortega
– Questions contributed by Mr. Nivesh Nair.