Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Navi Mumbai – Preliminary Round Questions
ICAI – Viraj Morabia and Apeksh Porwal
- RUNNER UP:
Datta Meghe Engineering College – Sagar Surve and Rahul Dole
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. Identify this person known as “ RJ ” in the financial world ?
2. Identify the company from the logo “MP” .
3. Name the actor who owns this company along with Ritesh Sidhwani?
4. “The Winning Way” is a book by which IIM-A graduate?
5. Identify the bank headed by this lady.
6. Identify this company owned by an Indian Group.
7. What is the financial connect between these countries?
8. Sonata is a car from which South Korean company, launched in 1985?
9. “Without Reserve” is the in house journal of which Government organization?
10. Internet.org has partnered with which company in India?
11. The US based company headquartered in Brisbane, California was founded by an audiophile and engineer, Noel Lee, in 1979 by experimenting with different ways to build audio cables, a series of its products for the Chinese market were co-branded with basketball player Yao Ming. (Hint : Which campus aspirational company?)
12. Benjamin Careathers, a regular consumer of this company, sued the company $13m for false advertising, arguing that after 10 years of using this product hasn’t enhanced his athletic or intellectual performance.
13. Identify this American comedian who owns as much as 42 Porsche’s .
14. Bas Bajna Chahiye _____.( FIB ). This music broadcasting company is owned by Times Internet.
15. What was launched by NPCI on May 8, 2014 ?
16. French word “brimber” which means to rob or extort gives its name to what common english term extremely used in India?
17. Katrina kaif is the Brand Ambassador of which airline started by a royal decree issued by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan ?
18. Logo of which Mumbai based company’s app?
19. This company formerly called Tandy Corporation was the sponsor of Lance Armstrong. (Hint:It is a bankrupt company.)
20. This is the first issue of which magazine?
Questions contributed by Viraj Morabia.